.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

On the Road to Motherhood

This blog started in October 2003 when I found that in another 8 months I will become a mommy. The purpose of this blog was to document my pregnancy. In June 2005 I restarted this blog to document my second pregnancy. My second child is now three months old. I am restarting this blog yet again to keep in touch with friends and family and to complain about life.

Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

* Big Munchkin had a gymnastics competition. Amazingly, she got a third place. She would have gotten even higher place, but she did not do as well in vault compare to the floor routine. Unfortunately, she is still not interested in continuing with gymnastics classes. We have a deal to continue with the classes till Christmas, but if she still does not want to do it then ... well ... it will be the end of gymnastics.

* We went to see We Are Going on a Bear Hunt with both Munchkins. They both enjoyed it a lot. Even Little Munchkin.

* We finally took them to Legoland. They (including my DH) loved it. We spent the whole day there. Came at 10 am and left an hour after closing time, and we still did not go all the stuff we wanted to do. Bit Munchkin refused to go on quite a lot of the rides. At the end of the day I was so tired, I was ready to cry. Big Munchkin has been repeatedly asking if we can go there again, but I don't think I will be mentally ready to do it again for another year.

* I've been doing my best to keep the kids occupied during the school holidays. We've been going to museums, aquarium, parks, playdates and various classes. Last week was the last week of Big Munchkin's summer school and Little Munchkin's nursery. So, now they are with me 24/7.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home