* The school holidays have been incredibly busy. I guess, I have been trying to put in all the things I can't do with the kids because they are at school/nursery. Big Munchkin did a week of drama school. They managed to put in a full production of Oliver. Big Munchkin said that she liked it.
*Last week my DH left for his very long business trip. It has been painful not having him around. I feel absolutely exhausted - tired to the point of nervous breakdown. I can't wait till he gets back and I can hand over Little Munchkin's morning routine to my DH.
*Little Munchkin has been missing daddy a lot. Every morning starts with Little Munchkin coming over to my bedroom to check if daddy is here. Not find daddy in bed, he says: Daddy is not here ... Daddy is not here', with very sad expression.
*His NHS speech therapy started last Monday. It would be nice if it lasted.
*I decided to abandon my attempt at taking him for tennis classes. The last class was an utter disaster. Little Munchkin has a complete meltdown because the teacher did not have a yellow base ( a plastic circle on which the kids stand to practice hitting the ball). He was wailing for twenty minutes.. I could not even put him down. He threw the racket on the grown. There was no point staying. This week, when I asked him if he wants to go for a tennis class, he said NO, laid down on the floor, and made it abundantly clear that he is not going there voluntarily. I gave up before we even left the kitchen.
*This week we went to the Museum of London in Docklands for their Big Dig activity. The kids played archaeologists. It was a lot of work for me because I ended up having most of the digging, but they did have a good time. It seems like all their activities end up being a lot of physical work for me.
*Last week my DH left for his very long business trip. It has been painful not having him around. I feel absolutely exhausted - tired to the point of nervous breakdown. I can't wait till he gets back and I can hand over Little Munchkin's morning routine to my DH.
*Little Munchkin has been missing daddy a lot. Every morning starts with Little Munchkin coming over to my bedroom to check if daddy is here. Not find daddy in bed, he says: Daddy is not here ... Daddy is not here', with very sad expression.
*His NHS speech therapy started last Monday. It would be nice if it lasted.
*I decided to abandon my attempt at taking him for tennis classes. The last class was an utter disaster. Little Munchkin has a complete meltdown because the teacher did not have a yellow base ( a plastic circle on which the kids stand to practice hitting the ball). He was wailing for twenty minutes.. I could not even put him down. He threw the racket on the grown. There was no point staying. This week, when I asked him if he wants to go for a tennis class, he said NO, laid down on the floor, and made it abundantly clear that he is not going there voluntarily. I gave up before we even left the kitchen.
*This week we went to the Museum of London in Docklands for their Big Dig activity. The kids played archaeologists. It was a lot of work for me because I ended up having most of the digging, but they did have a good time. It seems like all their activities end up being a lot of physical work for me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home