I have been looking at my blogs recently. It's been such a long time since I have written anything. I really need to start writing again. If nothing, it should hopefully improve my written English. One can dream, at least ...
Big Munchkin is nearly 11 years old now. She thinks she is pretty much an adult. She knows everything. She talks back non stop and refuses to put down her phone. She is nearly my height. We share shoes (she takes mine without a lot of asking). She is wearing adult size 10 clothes. Her room is as dirty as it can possibly be and I am ready to ship her off to boarding school in Northern Siberia if there was one there.
Little Munchkin is not that little anymore. He is now nine years old. He talks a lot though his speech is still not clear. My attempt to get him to wear braces has been complete, utter and expensive failure. There is a dentist somewhere who will be buying a car by the time Little Munchkins dental issues are dealt with fully. He is overall a good boy. Though he is learning to talk back from his sister. He loves computer games and would not put down his ipad if given a choice.
I am still staying at home. I have been looking for a job, but short of working at a call centre I can't find anything. I can't blame anyone as staying at home was my decision. In hindsight, it was a huge mistake. Now, after nearly eleven years of looking after the kids, I can't find anything at all - not even a volunteering position that involves any kind of brain activity.
Big Munchkin is nearly 11 years old now. She thinks she is pretty much an adult. She knows everything. She talks back non stop and refuses to put down her phone. She is nearly my height. We share shoes (she takes mine without a lot of asking). She is wearing adult size 10 clothes. Her room is as dirty as it can possibly be and I am ready to ship her off to boarding school in Northern Siberia if there was one there.
Little Munchkin is not that little anymore. He is now nine years old. He talks a lot though his speech is still not clear. My attempt to get him to wear braces has been complete, utter and expensive failure. There is a dentist somewhere who will be buying a car by the time Little Munchkins dental issues are dealt with fully. He is overall a good boy. Though he is learning to talk back from his sister. He loves computer games and would not put down his ipad if given a choice.
I am still staying at home. I have been looking for a job, but short of working at a call centre I can't find anything. I can't blame anyone as staying at home was my decision. In hindsight, it was a huge mistake. Now, after nearly eleven years of looking after the kids, I can't find anything at all - not even a volunteering position that involves any kind of brain activity.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home